Ahhh! Pink footie pajamas! That IS the life. LOL What kind of camera do you use? your pics always look so great. I'm assuming a digital? I use a digital, but when I upload my pics, they always end up looking so grainy - like film. :P I think it's because I take them at a higher resolution and in order for them to fit on Blogger, I have to choose the "smallest" option, so they end up distorted a bit. Anyway, sorry to ramble. LOL I'd love to hear what you use. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)
Why thank you!! Yes the camera is digital, it's a Sony Cybershot 5 megapixel. I don't know why they turn out so well, I guess I'm just lucky. I don't even know what all the settings on the camera are, I suppose I should look at that manual again! LOL Hope you had a good weekend too! :o)
3 comments:
It looks like you have monster sized feet.
Ahhh! Pink footie pajamas! That IS the life. LOL What kind of camera do you use? your pics always look so great. I'm assuming a digital? I use a digital, but when I upload my pics, they always end up looking so grainy - like film. :P I think it's because I take them at a higher resolution and in order for them to fit on Blogger, I have to choose the "smallest" option, so they end up distorted a bit. Anyway, sorry to ramble. LOL I'd love to hear what you use. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)
Why thank you!! Yes the camera is digital, it's a Sony Cybershot 5 megapixel. I don't know why they turn out so well, I guess I'm just lucky. I don't even know what all the settings on the camera are, I suppose I should look at that manual again! LOL Hope you had a good weekend too! :o)
Post a Comment