5+ years of cuteness
Tia,You are such a good helper, but how many of those items did you sneak in there without Daddy noticing?
I love when you shop with that little cart. It makes it much easier for me. It can fit just about everything we need - though the 12 pack of soda is a bit awkward.
OK...do you guys have Packer's green carpeting in your grocery or am I hallucinating?
LOL Green yes, Packers no, although that would be kinda cool!
Ok, let's see:Vaccuuming..... check.Laundry..... check.Grocery shopping..... check.Tia definitely needs to come over and give my four some pointers! ;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Tia,
You are such a good helper, but how many of those items did you sneak in there without Daddy noticing?
I love when you shop with that little cart. It makes it much easier for me. It can fit just about everything we need - though the 12 pack of soda is a bit awkward.
OK...do you guys have Packer's green carpeting in your grocery or am I hallucinating?
LOL Green yes, Packers no, although that would be kinda cool!
Ok, let's see:
Vaccuuming..... check.
Laundry..... check.
Grocery shopping..... check.
Tia definitely needs to come over and give my four some pointers! ;)
Post a Comment