I might have been comfortable with the warm weather pj's that you suggested if A) it were warm, and B) YOU CLOSED THE WINDOW!!!!!!! I STILL LOVE YOU MOMMY!!! :o)
3 comments:
Grandma
said...
Now Tia..Mommy isn't a certified weather person. Besides you couldn't be completely cold because I see your nose. LOL
I still see the rosey cheeks so you could not have been that cold. Maybe mommy left the window open for Pricilla so she didnt get too warm under the covers :)
3 comments:
Now Tia..Mommy isn't a certified weather person. Besides you couldn't be completely cold because I see your nose. LOL
What? Those Ariel PJ's didn't keep you warm. Sorry Sweetie Bell.
I still see the rosey cheeks so you could not have been that cold. Maybe mommy left the window open for Pricilla so she didnt get too warm under the covers :)
Post a Comment