5+ years of cuteness
Awwwwwe....my two favorite people.You guys sure do love each other.Merry Christmas you two. I love you both lots and lots.
Inside their heads, theya re thinking.... 'When will picture taking time be over? Its cold out here.'
No I think they are thinkin inside.If we stand and smile nice we mightget a hot chocolate or go to ourfavorite place noodles for lunch ;)
aww that is a great picture.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awwwwwe....my two favorite people.
You guys sure do love each other.
Merry Christmas you two. I love you both lots and lots.
Inside their heads, theya re thinking.... 'When will picture taking time be over? Its cold out here.'
No I think they are thinkin inside.
If we stand and smile nice we might
get a hot chocolate or go to our
favorite place noodles for lunch ;)
aww that is a great picture.
Post a Comment